Here is a brief summary of the benefits of grass fed beef:
Health Benefits of Grass-Fed Beef
- Grass Fed beef is lower in fat, calories and cholestorol.
- Grass Fed beef is higher in beta carotene, vitamin E, conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) and omega 3 fatty acids (research shows these nutrients are important to reducing cancer, cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure and heart disease).
- Flying S beef is hormone and antibiotic free.
Benefits to the Animals
- Pastures reduces soil erosion while improving air and water quality.
- Pastures provide habitat and forage for wildlife.
- Pastures reduce greenhouse gasses and global warming.
- Flying S isn’t just “carbon neutral” - it’s “carbon positive”.
You Be the Judge
- Cows are raised as nature intended with fresh grass, air and water.
- Cows are raised in a low stree environment and humanely treated.
- Cows are healthy, peaceful and all natural.
Here are a few articles:
Flying S Beef is a member of the American Grass Fed Association